Attractive, durable, affordable...
Laminate is an attractive flooring option for its durability, low maintenance, ease of installation, and reasonable price point. Wood look styles come in a variety of colors and your choice of smooth or textured finishes of glossy, matte, and handscraped. We welcome you to browse our online sampling of laminates, but we really encourage you to visit our Casa showroom to see our full selection!
Installation Tip: Laminates require time to acclimate to the room or area that they will be installed in. Therefore, they must be purchased at least 48 hours in advance of the installation and stored in the room or area you are going to have them in.
Moldings & Trim
Many flooring installations require moldings and other finishing pieces to be applied at openings (door trim, window trim, base trim). Stairways may require stair nosing for the edge of steps and landings. To finish the installation correctly, create correct transitions from laminate flooring to carpet, tile or other adjoining flooring materials. To add that finishing touch, moldings are often the answer. We offer a series of five moldings to match each of our wood & laminate colors.
1. Reducer - Used to join two floors of different heights.
2. Square Nose - Used between the wood floors and sliding doors, fire places or entry doors.
3. Quarter Round - Used between the floor and wall. It can also be used with wall base moldings.
4. Stair Nose - Used to attach to wood floors on the stairs, with a bull nose at the front edge to enhance the beauty of the staircase.
5. T-Molding - Used to join two wood floors or hard surface floors of the same height.